Sunday, September 18, 2011

Slump

I finally finished a neck warmer made with the Ella Rae Pebbly from the grab bag. I did not enjoy knitting it, hated the yarn and IMO, the finished product looks like pure shit. The yarn is a boucle and impossible to tink. I had some leftover and just tossed it, there's no way it's going in the basket with my other ends, I don't want that crap giving my leftovers any ideas. I know I need to take a photo and post it just to say there's 2 less balls left in the bag. I"ll do that tomorrow, or maybe I won't. I just don't want to look at it.
And now I have 5 balls to go. I know what I'm going to do with 3 of them, but the other 2 are a ribbon yarn and I"m not looking forward to working with that.
Maybe I'm just in mega-bitch mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment