Tuesday, September 6, 2011

4 ½ Steps Forward...



19 steps back...AARRGGHH!!!! My friend, Brenda, and I went to the tent sale at Mary Maxim , it's the last day of the sale, plus since it's Tuesday and I"m old (they offer a 20% discount to those 50 and up on Tuesdays), we just had to make it there. Gotta love that discount, it's almost like a consolation prize for the hot flashes and making it through raising kids. Like the fine folks at Mary Maxim are saying "You poor thing, you're old and you have droopy boobs, here, take a few pennies off that skein of yarn you've been drooling on." Maybe not, who knows? I took it, I ain't proud.
I got 3 balls of Mary Maxim Step It Up, 6 balls of Fibranatura Oak, and a bag of 10 skeins of mystery yarn--a soft, cream colored concoction. Also picked up some needles and 5 packs of water marbles to use in neck coolers for the troops.


After our trip, we stopped for dinner at Wendy's (I behaved and got a salad, although it killed me to not get the fries), and then did the grocery shopping for my mom. It was almost 9:30 by the time I got home. I left the house at 7 this morning for work and kept going from there. Now I"m old AND tired...........Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment